Responsible for all aspects of service sales. Maintained existing C-level relationships with current clients, as well as sought out new opportunities and additional sales. Primary relay point between company and client. Maintained a strong relationship with clients to align key initiatives with sales success. Continually updated knowledge of company’s offering to develop presentations to help sell new opportunities. Acquired sales data and analyzed trends with a focus for future development.
• Organically increased sales from 80% during the first year by soliciting/winning new accounts.
• Generated leads from cold calls, networking, and connections with industry.
• Utilized the customer relationship management system to document interactions.
• Delivered sales presentations, pitches, and estimates to grow the customer base.
• Managed existing accounts and create new opportunities for business.
• Had revenue responsibility of approximately $100M million. Development of outsourcing relationships at firms: MetLife, Goldman, Morgan Stanley
• Built a partnership with AT&T to deliver services to Macy.com, Living.com, and 33 other Dot Com Companies.